How to use Vietnam Sulphate of Potash (SOP) fertilizer?
Vietnam sulphate of potash, also known as SOP, or potassium sulfate or potassium sulphate. This is a fully water-soluble potassium and Sulphur fertilizer and free of heavy metals.
Nutrients of Vietnam Sulphate of potash (SOP) water soluble fertilizer.
- Potassium as K2O: 50% Min
- Sulfur (S): 18% Min
Benefits of Vietnam potassium sulphate water soluble grade.
- High potassium levels.
- Suitable for crops with a high Sulphur demand
- Vietnam sulphate of potash (SOP) has very low chloride content.
Dosages of Vietnam sulphate of potash fertilizer:
Vietnam sulfate of potash is available in powder and granular type. This potassium sulfate fertilizer is low chloride and has a low salt index, less than half that of muriate of potash (MOP).
Potassium Sulfate provides a source of sulfur as well as potash for crops and it is suitable for applications into fertility systems primarily for grapevines, tree crops, and vegetables.
- Fruit trees (durian, avocado, orange, mandarin, longan, lychee, grape, dragon fruit, Etc.): 0.5 – 1 kg/tree/year.
- Onion, carrot, potato, Etc.: 120 kg/ha/crop.
- Tobacco: 400 kg/ha/crop
- Coffee, pepper, cocoa: 580 kg/ha/year
- Rice (saline area): 100 kg/ha/crop
- Rubber, cassava: 200 kg/ha/crop
- Sugarcane: 420 kg/ha/crop.
- Should combine SOP fertilizer with other inorganic and/ or organic fertilizers.
- Dosages can be adjusted accordingly to the nature of the land, season, weather, etc.
Available packing of Vietnam SOP water soluble fertilizer:
- 50kg PP bag with inner PE bag.
- 1000kg PP bag with inner PE bag.
For further information, please feel free to contact us.